Friday, April 9, 2010

PSS - Gloriana Finish

Just a quick post to show everyone my PSS - Gloriana finish. I put the final stitches in last night. I love how this piece came out - it's a quick stitch and so much fun! The crowns are stitched with HDF BeCherished and the border is done in HDF BeGrimed; linen is a 36 ct (not sure of the name, but I really like it - I'm going to have to stock pile this linen). Sorry the picture is not that great; the settings must have been changed or something. I hate when that happens!

Now, what to stitch next??? I'm trying to decide between Carriage House Samplings' Black Horse Inn or Wiehenburg's Quacker Rose. I purchased the DMC for both projects yesterday and plan to use HDF's Jackalope 32 ct Linen for both. I just can't decide!! I love both these designs and want to stitch both, at the same time!! Right now Black Horse Inn has a lead - I've loved this design since the first time I saw it! Something about those really calm colors and the horses.

I'm also hoping to do some finishing this weekend so maybe I'll have some more to share before the weekend's over.

I have a few exchanges coming up as well which I'll need to start planning out this weekend too.

It's been quite here which is a good thing! The weather has been beautiful too. We went from a very short spring right into summer (our first 90 this week) but I think we'll get our spring back this weekend, for a few days at least! Should stay in the low 70's!!

Until next time, Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congrats on the finish. I is absolutely beautiful.