Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful Weekend!

Our Carolina Blue Sky

Blooming Bridal Bush

Pretty Purple Plant

It's been a wonderful weekend. DH and I spent the day planting bushes and cleaning the pool. I just love the Carolina blue sky we get in the spring. It's so pretty, such a deep blue. When you add the fresh new green of all the trees against that blue sky it's a sight to see!

It did get rather warm and I think I may have gotten my first sunburn of the year.

On the stitching front, I've started Black Horse Inn by Carriage House Samplings. Not much stitched worth taking a picture of right now. I choose to stitch it on Silkweaver's Purely Primitive which is looking really nice. Although for some reason this linen seems to have been put through the ringer. It had so many nats (kind of like an old sweater) on it but I think I've gotten most of them off. There so much stitched area that I think it will be OK once its done.

Got 3 more exchanges to get ready for too! I see a lot of stitching in my future :)
Until next time,
Happy Stitching

1 comment:

trillium said...

That purple is a variety of lavender.