OK here are the rules of the award:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
First off there are so many wonderful blogs that I try to check and read each day! I do have favorites that I can't wait to check each day too! Limiting me to 5 is really hard but here's my list.
2. Dani - Black Belt Stitching Wizard - Dani is probably the first blog I started reading a few years ago. I check her blog everyday for new posts and pictures.
3. Ruth - The Musing Badger - Met Ruth at the 2007 Pals Stitching Retreat! She is a blast and I love reading her new posts and seeing her WIP/Finish pictures.
4. Mary Kathryn - Another of my favorite blogs - I especially like her Rocky Mountain Wednesdays! She also has a great online x-stitch store.
5. Edgar - Blacksheep's Bit of the Web - I just found Edgar's blog a few month's back and something about it just draws me to it everyday. He's a regular poster and always has something interesting whether it be WIP updates or movie reviews (which I love....I usually see the same movies each night).
I just had to get this posted! I'll post again soon with some stitchey updates!
Until then, Happy Stitching,