Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunny Days!!

Sunny Day's are finally upon us! Dear FIL is finally coming home today - WooHoo!!! It's been about 2-1/2 weeks since he went into the hospital. He's doing much better, but will have a lot of doctor & dialysis visits still to come. He's spirits have been high through all this but he wanted to be home and I tell ya when he found out about going home - he's whole demeanor changed! We are all so thankful for all the prayers!

My Dad and Stepmother got their new puppy last night - he'll be a little brother to the one pictured above (that's Happy, BTW). I'm hoping he likes his new brother, Bugsey, right from the beginning!

Can't share too much on the stitching front. I've been working on 2 exchange pieces this week. Finished the second one last night! Now just need to do the final touches and get them to the post. I've got lots of little pieces that need to be finished so hopefully I'll be able to work on those this weekend and have some pics to share.

I joined MaryKathryn's Loose Feathers Club yesterday and I can't wait to get the Rites of Spring and Where my Heart Blooms kits! She's also got a really nice blog if you have checked it out yet. Even though I said I'd be working on the Alphabet Sampler on my vacation, I really can't wait to start something else.

Until next time - Happy Stitching :)

No comments: