I saw this in Sweat Pea's blog and thought I'd sit back and answer these questions myself!!
1) How do you hold your fabric? I usually stitch in hand
2) Floss licker? Yep!!!!
3) How do you thread your needle? I'm a floss licker :)
4) What needle do you like best? Love JJ's......haven't found another needle I like better
5) Are you a needle loser? I've have a cat so I try extra hard not to loose them needles!
6) What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? Linen - Cashel is my favorite (28 ct)
7) Bobbins or floss bags? both -I use bobbins for most of my floss except for my overdyed's. I'll use the floss bags for stitching projects.
8) Are you a scissors collector? not really - of course there's some scissors I haven't bought yet but would love too. I do have a lot of little scissors - I use to put a pair with each of my projects but now I just keep a tool bag.
9) Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? I'll frame my smaller pieces and I actually do both pinning and lacing - I'm obsessive sometimes :)
10) Are you a floss floozy? I think I would consider myself a floss floozy! I love overdyed floss and usually can't leave the LNS with at least 1 skein of floss.
11) Silk? Love them - wish I could afford them all the time :)
12) Railroader? Tried it and it slowed me down.
13) Are you a pattern or designer snob? Not really! I tend to collect patterns from certain designers but I also collect whatever catches my eye.
14) Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? I used to but now I only stitch for folks that really appreciate it. Love doing stitching exchanges so I tend to stitch those pieces really quick because I can't wait to send it onto my exchange partner :)
15) Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? I don't think so by my husband would beg to differ :)
16) Do you wash your projects? No - I try not to.....