Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

I know it's been a while since my last post......I was feeling pretty bah-humbug at the time! Since then it's been way too busy. I had lots of time off at work - but it just didn't feel like enough time for me. From having to pick up relatives at the airport to visiting my multiple family members I was on the go every day I was off. We had 2 rainy days in there somewhere and was able to spend time stitching and vegging on the couch. I've been busy with stitchy stuff too. I wanted to show off my last 2 finishes for 2007......

ABC Freebie

For my Grand Finale!! It's not really finished - I still need to put the backing fabric on the piece, but I was so excited about it I had to post a picture.....


I'm really impressed with how this piece turned out! After reading the finishing instructions for about a day and a half - I finally got what they were instructing me to do. This piece was pretty quick to stitch - I worked on it on and off for about 4 months. Specialty stitches are one my favorite things to do so I really had fun stitching this piece. It by Hillside Samplings.

I would like to wish all my stitching and blogging buddies a Happy New Year! In the next day or two I'm going to try to post Christmas pictures of my family....stay tuned.

Until next time - Happy Stitching!

Malinda





4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Both are lovely finishes...I must say though the Hillside Sampling project is just STUNNING! Congrats!!

Michele said...

wow! Love the Hillside's Sampling! Lovely work Malinda :)

Hannah said...

Happy 2008! Your finish is very pretty!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I want to do that nessaire!!!