Thursday, January 10, 2008

All About Me Pictures

This is really neat! I found this little game on the Sampler Post's Blog. Here's how it works -
Answer the questions and type your answer into Google images search. Post a photo from the FIRST results page. (this can be tough!!)

Here we go!

Age you will be on your next Birthday?

Place You would like to visit?
One of your favorite Places?
Your favorite object? I couldn't think of anything for this one - I guess don't have a favorite object........

Your favorite food? I love lots of different food but I'd have to say my weakness is....

Your favorite animal?
Your favorite color?
Name of a past pet?
Where I live?

The last name of my 1st grade teacher? I blocked all that stuff out of my head ;)
What's my middle name?

A bad habit of yours?
My favorite flower?

My favorite holiday?


Have fun finding pictures to your own answers. If you play along, please leave a link in my comments so I can see :)


Malinda

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, I did one!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is so fun I'll do that soon!

Melissa said...

Very cool! I'm going to have to do this, too! :-)