Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stitchy Surprises!!



I've got a few things to share! I received a package from Marie for the HoE2 Winter Quaker Exchange. This package came at the perfect time for I had such a stressful day at work. The package just brightened my evening. She stitched me this beautiful floss tag. My first one! I haven't tried this finishing technique yet, but have want to. She also included some wonderful extras which will come in handy! Thanks Marie!


Some time back I showed off a F&S piece Diane in CA stitched for me. I just loved the font she used on the personalized square. Well, I had this awesome package today! She stitched up the alphabet and finished it as a pinkeep - her first one at that! Diane, your pinkeep is just perfect. I also love the fob and floss tag you included! I know I will be using them often! I can't think you enough for this act of kindness! I will never forget this!

I don't have any other stitching to share - it's all been secret stitching. Hope to hear if they arrive safely in their new home soon and then I'll show pics.

Until next time - Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mel,

I'm so glad you like the smalls. Thank you for the kind compliments. :)

The floss tag Marie sent is stunning!

-Diane

Sonda said...

Those are so lovely!! What a nice treat!