Monday, September 15, 2008

I'll be gone for a while....



My Mom is back in the hospital so I'll be gone for a while. She went in last Tuesday and had an ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator) put in on Friday. She's doing good, but it the ICD fired up yesterday so they put her in ICU for close observation. She's been diagnosed with CHF for some time now, but lately she's been having some bad spells. I'll be going to be going to Kannopolis to help my folks out during her recovery, but I'm not sure when. I would really, really appreciate if you could keep her in your prayer's!!! I'll add an update as soon as I can.

Hugs, Malinda

4 comments:

Karen said...

sending you hugs and prayers from Arizona, karen

Michele said...

sending you positive thoughts and warm hugs Mal .. hope all goes well!

Michele said...

sending you positive thoughts and warm hugs Mal .. hope all goes well!

Carolyn NC said...

Will keep her in prayer. Hope her recovery is quick. My mom's diagnosed with CHF also. Hang in there. See you at MB in Oct.