Monday, April 28, 2008

F&S 6 Exchange




Sonda in OR sent me these pretty squares! The pattern is "Thanks a Bunch" by Just Nan. I really love this design. I'm going to have to look for the pattern!

We've been getting a lot (I mean a lot) of rain the last couple of days. It's nice to see us climbing out of our drought situation. Most of the rain has come with some thunder boomers which I like.

I also want to thank everyone who views my blog. Since April 1st I've had 300 hits! I really didn't think I had so many people around who viewed my blog. I hope to keep it interesting for you!

As usual, happy stitching! Malinda

4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Malinda,
These squares are just so pretty! I'm with you - I believe I'd like to find this pattern, too! I've not seen it around - wonder if it's an old one. Your blog always has such pretty stitching and photos & stories - keep it up.
Yes, the drought is over, for the time being (I'm really ready for the rain to quit for a while!) Of course, summer time is coming...
Are you still in all the same XS groups as before? TTYL
Carolyn
xstitching5@yahoo.com

Sonda said...

Mel, I believe it has been re-released as a free gift when you purchase the silver embellishment that goes with the design.

Michele said...

what lovely squares! how are you going to finish it?

Ruth said...

Wow! What a lovely square. Aren't you the lucky one! :)

Good luck balancing the rain and flooding.