Monday, February 18, 2008

Nashville Market Stash

I picked up my stash from Nashville Market this weekend. I wish I could have bought one of everything! Since I couldn't do that, I put in my request for a few items with my LNS. This is what I got requested:

With My Needle - Alphabet Samplings Book- If you haven't seen this, you've got to check it out! I love the idea of having a booklet of sample alphabets! I can't wait to start this one :)

Dinky-Dyes / The Cat's Whiskers - Winter Wonderland - You can never have to many Biscornu patterns. The silk that came with this pattern is so pretty and soft. I started this one yesterday and finished in the evening.

JBW Designs - French Country Lark & Cat
Crescent Colours - Snowball; WDW - Beachcomber; GAST - Bluebell
There is a lot of nice new releases that came out in Nashville. I can't wait to add more to my stash.

No comments: