Monday, February 18, 2008

LeNouveau Sampler WIP

Well I guess I have to admit it to myself. I do have a lot of "big" project WIP's. I didn't realize it until I started to pull out my projects when I finished Earth Dancer.

I mentioned in an earlier post that Celtic Autumn was going to be my next big WIP to finished, but I can't get motivated to work on her......So I pulled out my Mirabilia LeNouveau Sampler. This is a pretty big project, but the stitching is going fast. I started this piece sometime late last year. She's coming along pretty good. I substituted Kreinik 202 #4 for the DMC #5282. I don't know what you think, but Kreinik is so much easier to work with than the DMC metallics in my eyes!

Picture taken February 18, 2008

I'll keep you all posted on the progress of this piece in the future.

Thank you all for continuing to follow the progress of my pieces. I really appreciate all of your encouraging comments!

Huggs, Malinda

No comments: