Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crochet Fun & Birthdays


I know it's been a long time since my last post. Things have been very busy at work and my weekends have been full. I've got to keep this short, so here goes.....
I crochet this afghan for our Light the Night Campaign at work. We held a raffle for gift certificates and craft items so I decided to make this afghan. It seemed to be a big hit. It was pretty easy once I got into a routine. I did have to restart this thing about 5 times. I could not get it right in the beginning.
Next up is my Mom & Stepfather. SF turned 60 this year (all my folks turn 60 this year!!) so we decided to hire Critter Invasions to put flamingos in their yard. It was really fun and they really liked it. Can't say the their neighbors liked it too much but oh well!
I started stitching my Halloween ornaments for the year. I have a few to complete the finishing on which I hope to have done this weekend. I'll try to post pics of those soon.
Until next time! Happy stitching!

No comments: