Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Information Sharing :)

I found this on V's blog and thought I take the test myself. I have fun doing these little quizzes.....

1. What is in the back of your car?
1st aid kit, blanket, roadside kit

2. What color is your toothbrush?
pink

3. Name one person that made you smile today?
Bruce

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
working

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
working - pretty sad ain't it.......

6. What is your favorite candy bar?
Hershey Chocolate bar

7. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No

8. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"good gracious"......I say it alot!!!

9. What is the best ice cream flavor?
peppermint

10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

11. What are you wearing right now?
pink & white tops /brown pants

12. What was the last think you ate?
PB&J and Cheetos's

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Not yet :)

14. What was the last time you ran?
too long ago to remember

15. The last sporting event you watched?
hockey

16. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
My teeth don't like popcorn - but on the rare occasion I do eat it - would have to be butter, the more the better

17. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on my space?
Don't do the My Space thing

18. Ever go camping?
yes

19. Do you take vitamins daily?
Nope, unless you count Himalayan Salt Sole

20. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

21. Do you have a tan?
Yes

22. Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
Pizza

23. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Nope, don't drink soda

24. What did your last text message say?
Don't text message - I can call faster than texting...

25. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so

26. What are you doing tomorrow?
working

27. Look to your left, what do you see?
a phone and a picture of the Bahamas :)

28. What color is your watch?
Don't wear a watch - lordy I'm looking a little boring!!

29. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Koala's

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yes

31. What is your birthstone?
Alexandrite, pearl or moonstone - depending where you look

32. What is your favorite number?
13

33. Do you have a dog?
No

34. Last person you talked to on the phone?
someone from work

35. Have you met anyone famous?
Not really - was neighbor to Micheal Keaton during my last vacation :)

36. Any plans today?
go home and veg

37. How many states have you lived in?
Florida and NC

38. Ever go to college?
No

39. Do you dye your hair?
Highlight

40. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Work

41. Last song listed to?
Old Blue Chair - Kenny Chesney (turtle boy as my hubby refers to him :) )

42. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Haven't tried to say it backwards before....

43. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No way

44. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

45. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't see why someone would be....

46. Do you love anyone?
Yep

47. Do any of your friends have children?
Not including co-workers - no

48. Do you eat healthy?
Try to

49. What do you usually do during the day?
Work

50. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No, just some that annoy the hell out of me!!

51. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
yes

52. What color is your car?
White

53. Do you like cats?
Love them! Although, the cat I have now is the spawn of Satan!!!!

54. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Never

55. How did you get your worst scar?
Don't have any really bad scars......I would say my worst scar is from a neck surgery I had about 3 years ago - but you can hardly see it now...

No comments: