Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring has Sprung


I think Spring is officially here in NC! This week's weather has been absolutely beautiful - love 60's to 70's during the day. It's still getting chilly in the evening though. We spotted our first butterflies & bumblebees this past weekend while doing yard work. The pictures above are from last spring - I figured some of you that haven't seen the nice warm sunshine yet could feel it from the pictures :)
On the Stitching side of things, LeNouevau Sampler is completed - yeah!!! Sorry I don't have a picture yet. Things have been hectic here this week. I did spot one place that's missing a bead so once that's added I'll post a picture. It won't be too long :)
Thanks to all the PAL's ladies who are sending their prayers my way! My FIL is having surgery today. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers - I really do appreciate it!
Huggs to everyone!
Malinda

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hey, Malinda! How's your FIL. Hugs and paryer, dear!

Thank you for the spring pictures. They certainly brightened up my desk.