Sunday, February 24, 2008

LeNouveau's coming along....

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! Other than stitching I haven't been doing much other than the usual housework and laying low. My allergies have started like gang busters so I've been avoiding going outside. We had a beautiful afternoon on Saturday but Sunday was a very overcast, cold day. It's been the wet kind of cold around here for the last week.

Well I've been working all week on my LeNouveau Sampler. I'm so happy that the castle is complete. I went ahead and completed most of the inner garden backstitching which just makes it pop! I'm ready to move onto the other half of butterflies and alphabet part but I've still got to finish the right side of the garden gate and topiaries before I can do that. I also ran out of Kreinik 202 #4 braid so I've got that on order.....I hope it comes in soon.

I hope everyone has a great start to the week! Again, thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Looking beautiful....another BIG project you got here Mel!

Courtney said...

oh goodness, that is GORGEOUS!!